Tuesday, February 10, 2009

New Facebook Group :o)

Hello and thank you for taking a look at my page. From all the emails I get and from a quick Google search it seems that my page is one of the first when looking for Honda Silverwings. I blush with all the hits. As you see, my posts are sadly infrequent. Yes I still own my Silverwing and yes I am still (always) customizing it. So, in hopes to remain more current and to have a more public interaction….I invite you join my Facebook group! 

Facebook Group for all Silverwing Owners:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=62273275151

Join up and jump in! Introduce yourself and share stories information and picture. Hope to hear from you all soon.

Darren

5 comments:

Dan said...

Hi have a look at my silverwing restoration please on www.silverwingpsychos.blogspot.com Cheers

Duane said...

Do you still have any of the original turn signals left to get rid of. I am looking for a front right and a front left. Please e-mail me at afton710@msn.com and let me know. I would really appreciate it. Thanks Duane

Unknown said...

I have just purchased a 1981 silverwing and am looking for a good place to get replacement parts, especially turn signal assemblies. can you help

Unknown said...

I have a 1981 Silverwing interstate and looking for a winsheild a mirror and need to redo the seat. Also having some front brake probs. It keeps getting tighter and eventually locks up. I'm thinking it must need a new master cylinder kit. Where is the best place to get parts?

Unknown said...

Please help ! ....I've been searching for a silver wings left side battery box cover online for days ?...and it seems this is not in existence. 1981 gl500 silverwing. I'm doing this for the owner of the bike whom is a very dear friend... Can you help ?